This controller is designed for “smart” watering of lawns in home gardens and residential complexes.
The controller manages irrigation using the following data:
- Soil moisture
- Water level in the tank for irrigation
Built according to a modular scheme, the modules can be connected using industrial RS485 protocol; manages 8 valves directly and up to 128 via expansion cards.
Built on a 32-bit processor.
The main unit contains:
- 6 analog inputs – for connecting humidity sensors
- 6 threshold inputs – for connecting rain sensors and other event sensors
- 2 electric current sensors
- Ethernet, Wifi, USB, RS-485
- SD card records all watering events
The controller is compatible with sensors from different manufacturers:
- Pressure sensor – 4-20 mA, for example, “glass instrument” PD-4-24
- Soil moisture sensor 0-3V, for example Vegetronics VH400
- Soil temperature sensor 0-3V, for example Vegetronics TERM200
- Rain sensor 0/3 V, for example Hunter Rain Click
- Limit sensors – for example, in conjunction with a float to monitor the water level in the tank
- Flaps – AC, 0-24 V, for example Hunter
The controller is made with the option of upgrading basic installations (timer + irrigation valve) to “smart” irrigation.
The residential complexes in Kiev.
Stylish 5-storey houses, where everything is planed to the smallest detail.
Spacious alleys for walks, cozy gazebos, innovative playgrounds. It is quiet and cozy, as in the English suburb.
Feel free to email us for testimonials, more cases and details.